Saturday, January 2, 2010
More studio recorded tracks from The Craw. With this one the music was heading a bit further away from the thrash metal influences towards thrashy hardcore. same shitty outlook in the lyrics.
A 4 way split release of Perth punk bands The Lungs, zxspecky, The New Husseins and Surprise Sex Attack. Includes 5-6 unreleased tracks from each band. Each band got a 1/4 of the CDs. The Lungs play oldschool 70s punk with Aussie yobbo pub rock influence, crazy live show. zxspecky have a self-described 'high speed distorto pop' sound, catchy and pretty damned easy to listen to. The New Husseins are a straight up, ball tearing, punk rock machine. Ripper songs. SSA play fast streetpunk with a dash of reggae/ska (and a cover of folk classic 'Dirty Old Town').
150 CD. (LFDD003). SOLD OUT. released Dec 08.
This was a pretty limited debut release from The Craw that is now Sold Out unfortunately. It was recorded at Cellar Sessions Studios in mid 2008 by Maxx Ducker.Includes 'Shut The Fuck Up' a cover of Perth's favourite terrorcore band The Magoos.
500 CDs. (LFDD002)
Debut release. It was recorded in a rehearsal room by Fritz (New Husseins) for free, mixed and mastered by a friend in Denmark. Its got a bit of a streetpunk mixed with old hardcore sound to it with some raw reggae/ska riffs mixed in.
This CD was released back in mid to late 2007. We decided to release this CD as a bit of a collection of all the rad Western Australian punk bands that were either still playing or had played in the last 5 or so years. Came up with 29 tracks that covers a pretty broad spectrum of the punk genre; from hardcore to streetpunk to garage to rockabilly. Tracklist is as follows:
- Extortion – Useless
- Battletruk – Brokehead
- Jaws - Fucking Re-runs
- The Magoos – Shut the Fuck Up
- Nine Must Die – Nine Must Die
- PC Thug – Mortal Life
- Nailed Down – All Enemies Break Down
- Surprise Sex Attack – Bleed
- The Homicides – 666 Pack
- New Husseins – Damaged Goods
- 3 Days Later – Stupit War / My Flag
- Mickey Flash - We Don't Give a Shit
- Pillar of Hope – Sk8 Drunk
- zxspecky – Service Orientated
- Python – Hot Pussy
- The Sure-Fire Midnights – Gotta Live
- Project Mayhem – Cop Song (Sworn At Spat On Kicked and Bashed)
- Chainsaw Hookers – Nazi Werewolf Attack
- Crossbones – Right Leg Action
- Standard Deviants – Rock 'n Roll Pimp Daddy
- Burning Fiction – Sacrifice
- The Kuillotines – The Beat Rolls On
- The Lungs – Get Up
- Fear of Comedy – March of the Blood
- Moonlight Wranglers – Half of it
- Mongrel Country – Curse of Dlagon
- The Beverly Killbillies – Heart of Darkness
- Macarburettors - Ain't Gonna Stop
- The Jacknives – School for Scandal
“Two scumbags got together and decided that they wanted to create a compilation CD of recent Punk, Rock and Hardcore tunes from Western Australian bands. After a shitload of fucking around asking bands for songs, sorting out artwork and deciding on a track listing (a lot harder than was imagined) they have produced "WA Decay... Noise from Across the Desert!" A compilation of 29 WA bands that will make you cry, make you bleed, make you smash stuff and possibly make you die.”
So yeah anyway, from humble beginnings and all that...
The CD is now sold out, I have been contemplating putting all the Sold Out stuff from our label up for download at some point so i guess if anyone is interested let me know. And if any band on the CD has a problem with their stuff being made free to download let me know as well.